Thursday 1 November 2012

Capture Your Grief 2012

Yesterday marked the end of the project but I didn't complete mine until today; the weather was shocking and the theme was sunset.... Not much of a sunset when you have not seen the sun all day, only the rain!

How did everyone else feel doing it? It's hard as it brings back fresh memories but then it's been cathartic.

It gave me the strength to share a picture of the middle one.... I have never publicly done that before; he quietly assumes position in the house but we don't draw attention to him. This time I was able to say

" Meet my beautiful boy "

Another first, was telling my friends about this place; my sanctuary, my ramblings, my inner most thoughts and feelings.... I love talking on her, I know no one is listening probably but I don't know for sure.

But if you are, then it means you have chosen to listen and hat means the world to me. More than anything.

Rambling now again..., ha ha! Silly old me!