Tuesday 18 February 2014

Dear Birthday Boy...

Today is your 4th birthday, wow, you would be such a big boy now but you will always be my baby, my littlest boy.

I know you are going to have the best birthday ever with your big brother and all of your angel friends. I know your granny will look after you and spoil you rotten too. 

Thank you and your brother for all the beautiful rainbows especially the double ones. The vibrant one you sent me yesterday was amazing. 

How I wish I could turn back time.. I wish I could have held you, kissed you, but you did that with your daddy. I know he still sees you as that little baby in the palm of his hand and he will always treasure that bond you both have.

I know he wishes that he could see you now as you are in Heaven with your brother, like mummy does when you both visit. But that's our special bond. I always want more baby, always will, but each snippet I treasure forever until we are together again.

Have a great day my baby, catch our balloon, your sister chose it because her favourite colour is purple. Hope you like your cakes too! I bet you were laughing at her making them for you! 

I'll look for you in the night sky and you know you are always in my thoughts, my heart, and my soul.

I love you.

Mummy xxxxxx