Monday 8 April 2013

All out of sorts

Haven't posted for a while as haven't been able to put into words why I'm out of sorts. "Something" feels odd.

Lets start with some positives. Firstly, I finally cracked the weight loss and met my newest baby boy. He was so snuggly, only 3weeks and 5 days until he comes and lives with us.

Negatives.... Cracked the weightloss and lost focus again. Put it all back on :-( I'm so frustrated and I have a wedding in 8 weeks but I feel like I'm still going to be the fat one. Why can't I just lose weight. Husband thinks I should just accept this is where I am going to be weight wise but I look in the mirror and I hate everything I see. I've had toast and tea this morning

I feel like I am plastering a smile on my face when I don't feel at ease inside. Why is that?

I am worried about getting my boy. What if we are meant to only be a family of girls? My boys live in Heaven, what if he does do? I'm scared.

Bleurgh, sorry for the random post of jumble