Thursday 7 February 2013

Neighbours

Anyone watch it?

I do.

This week Sonya went into labour. When her waters went, there was meconium in them and she was rushed to hospital.

She ended up having a c-section.

Her baby was born and needed NICU as they were a meconium aspiration and she needed antibiotics.... if that wasn't already too close to home.

I got myself all worked up over it as it was far to similar to my princess' birth!!!! Thankfully, both are doing well.

Then I read today that the other pregnant lady, who had her baby, Vanessa.... her baby is diagnosed with a CHD next week!

Yes I want to applaud Neighbours for highlighting this fact but you know when it won't be a true representation on life? Well, I can't judge because I haven't seen it but the land of make believe in soaps!

<3