Friday 26 October 2012

Needing Help

I have always struggled asking for help; its not one of my strong points. Usually, people only know I am struggling when I break down.

Recently, I have been told a few things that I don't agree with and maybe are being mis interpreted.

I was told I was wrong for doing something on my journey to living life as it is. The person that told me I was wrong lost a child at 16wks pregnant and doesn't have somewhere to go for their baby.

I am wrong for having pictures of rainbow with my angels garden.

Is that wrong?

A picture of all 3 of my children together?

They said would I be happy to answer her questions when she's older. Of course I would. She knows her brothers. Not in a morbid way. We will cross the bridge when it comes to it.

How do you judge whether what you are doing is wrong or right?

No one ever said there was a right or a wrong way but we are just doing what feels comfortable.

I have been taking part in the 'Capture Your Grief Project' done by CarlyMarie on my personal Facebook. I have found it so cathartic. It has shown me where I have come from. In the sense of my journey along the path of grief.

I am recognising I am not as bad as I think I am; that I am coping better than I think I am.

How does everyone else feel?