Wednesday 13 March 2013

Mothers Day

It was Mother's Day here in the UK over the weekend and it was gentle and lovely for me.

Last year, I think my husband and I had high expectations of making it perfect as it was my first Mother's Day with an earth bound child and it was perfect. Well as it could be with your two babies in Heaven.

This year,I was happy for a low key day, a day with those I love. I was spoilt by my husband and rainbow and saw my boys too. The great news is we are having a new addition to the family!

No, not another baby!

I'm getting a puppy! I've been broody for a while (if you haven't read back) and been watching and waiting for a dog to give birth. We weren't in the first 7 to get a pup but the family just before us pulled out which meant we had one!

We get to meet him over Easter and then he comes to live with us at the beginning of May. I am slightly worried about the cat as she is my baby and she goes everywhere with me. Even the husband doesn't get a look in unless its on her terms and I'm in sight lol! I'm hoping it makes her more loving as I am writing this, me and the husband are cuddled on the 2 seated whilst she sleeps right in the middle of the 3 seater.

Common sense is to squeeze in beside her but you have no chance as she looks at you in disgust and jumps on the floor and gives you evils! She certainly has control on this house.