Sunday 18 August 2013

The Weather

I'd like to think that at this current moment in time the weather is reflective of my mood. Sometimes sunny. Sometimes pissing down with rain. Sometimes it's okay. Sometimes it's a bit bleurgh.

I don't really have anything to add to that because basically it's how I feel. I thought I'd eradicated some of the bleurghness by having a good old deleting session on Facebook - it was getting me down being ignored, being invisible, and I'd taken as about much as I can from those I deleted. 

My baby boy will have moved to Heaven 6 weeks tomorrow. I cannot share in your excitement of "so-so has put her school shoes on and is all excited" or "aw my baby is all grown up trying on her school uniform"; because you know what, I should be doing that too! There is only one little princess who's mummy and daddy I will cry with on her first school day because her mummy is one of my best friends and doesn't make me feel worthless!

So the good news for all my readers is the heat wave is supposed to be back next week..... Maybe my mood will improve ;-)